Monday, November 5, 2012

Changin' It Up.

So, I've done the little miss gloom and doom thing for a bit too long. Today, I woke up deciding to focus on the positive.. I know, I'm incredibly bipolar, but I'm gonna lie to myself and say it's all part of my charm. *bats eyelashes*

So, things I'm grateful for today:
  • Random appreciation messages. (H randomly whatsapped me saying that she's glad I'm her only friend, 'cause having me means she doesn't need another. I love this girl.)
  • H, herself. My only source of unconditional love, blind faith and endless support. 
  • Belated apologies. Thank you again, it meant a lot to me. 
  • My family, namely my crazy cousin M for helping me out around the house more than anyone else.
  • Revlon's "Wine With Everything" lipstick. *pouts*
  • Essie's "Mint Candy Apple" nail polish. I'm feeling ultra girly today, forgive me. 
  • Coffee, coffee and coffee. No explanations necessary. 
  • BOOTS. Not the store, feet boots. Wow, that sounded dumb. I'm not so much into shoes, but boots are my weakness and winter is right around the corner! *insert squeals here*
  • The XX. Brilliant British indie pop band.  Song of the week? Sunset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment